Rios Immigration Law Firm
Immigration & Deportation Defense
Due to changes in Imigration laws of the United States, Immigration Officers can detain any immigrant, even a lawful permanent resident, without an arrest warrant, interrogate the immigrant at length, and use the immigrant's statements against them in Immigration Court, but the Immigration Officer does not have to advise the immigrant of the right to remain silent, or the right to be defended by an attorney, until the Immigration Office formally places the immigrant in deportation proceedings. Because this is such a dangerous change to our laws, and to the rights of all immigrants in the United States, we have launched the PROTECT Program.
- Protection for you and your entire family by issuing a PROTECT Program Identity Card for you to present to Immigrant Officers if you are detained, advising them that our Law Firm represents you, and having all the documents required to request your immediate release from the Immigration Service prepared ahead of time.
- Representation, as our skilled trial lawyers will always be ready to represent and defend you and your family on any day and at any time you may be detained.
- Orientation as to your legal rights and possibilities of obtaining legal status in the United States
- Twenty-Four / Seven availability, as you will be able to contact us at any time if you or any enrolled family member are detained by the Immigration Service.
- Evaluation of your status and case on a yearly basis, as the program runs annually.
- Changes in the law will be monitored continuously, and we will notify you of any changes in the law that may help your case or can help you obtain lawful status.
- Trial Lawyer, and only a trial lawyer experienced in Immigration Law, will handle your case, and will be on call for you constantly in case your are detained.